Derived from the hevea brasiliensis or rubber tree, latex has inherent qualities that make it the perfect mattress material.
The Talalay Process
The sap of the tropical rubber tree is nature’s source for creating the perfect sleep environment. The Talalay process, a unique, eco-friendly production method, transforms this renewable resource into the world’s finest latex foam.
Unsurpassed comfort and superior support
- Feels luxurious and resilient
- Naturally conforms to body contours for optimal orthopedic support
- Unique pinhole design and open-cell structure provide breathability through air circulation – heat and moisture resistant
Superior pressure relief to eliminate pinches and pains that interrupt a good night’s sleep
- Reduces high pressure areas (shown in red) that shut off capillary blood flow and cause a person to toss and turn
- Alleviates pressure to help bring oxygen and nutrients to muscles air circulation – heat and moisture resistant
- Latex is rubber, not plastic, making it highly resilient.
- Has a superior comfort life, maintaining its showroom feel for years to come
- Will not break down or take body impressions
- Never requires turning or flipping
- Inherently antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Dust mite resistant
- Produced using an environmentally friendly water-based process